Parent & Guardian Roles & Responsibilities
- Maintain regular contact with teachers, administrators, and support staff to ensure student success.
- Communicate at least once per month with the student's classroom teacher (elementary) or advisor (secondary) to receive progress reports.
- Regularly access PowerSchool to review the student’s performance on coursework.
- Ensure student participation in required testing (ISASP, MAP, etc) and provide transportation as needed.
- Update contact information (phone, address, email) as necessary.
- Review video tutorials for information on how to access Google Classroom and Google Meet.
- Assist the student in creating an appropriate workspace at home free from distractions to engage in school work.
Student Roles & Responsibilities
- Communicate daily with teachers and respond to teachers in a timely fashion.
- Exercise self-regulation to maintain progress in all course work.
- Virtually participate in live instruction as provided by the teacher.
- Maintain necessary computer skills such as utilizing Google Classroom, Google Meet, Gmail, and basic keyboarding.
- Organize and plan time for learning each day that allows for academic progress in coursework.