• Looking for your High School Transcript?

    If you have not yet graduated, then please access the online forms below or contact the Counseling Office at your high school to order transcripts:

    Abraham Lincoln: 712-328-6481 ALHS Transcript Form

    Thomas Jefferson: 712-328-6493  TJHS Transcript Form

    If you have graduated, or have left the school district, please contact the Educational Service Center to request your transcript:


    Fill out the form below and bring it to the designated location for a faster process:

    Authorization to Release Records