Did You Know?

The Class of 2016 earned $12.5  million in college scholarships!



If student requesting has not yet graduated or graduated within the last year from high school, then please contact the Counseling Office at your high school to order transcripts :

Abraham Lincoln: 712-328-6481

Thomas Jefferson: 712-328-6493


If student requesting has graduated more than 1 year ago, or has left the school district, please contact the Educational Service Center:



Fill out the form below and bring it to the designated location for a faster process:

Authorization to Release Records